photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Saturday, June 11, 2011

They Have Arrived . . .

. . . direct downloads, that is! I'm excited for you with the prospect of direct downloads. I have always hated using 4shared and MediaFire, but I had no other option until now! I have my store front ready and you can take a look here. It is still in the beginning stages. In fact, I've only been working on it for 2 days, and not constantly. I have the design pretty much complete but there is still a lot to do. I have to upload all of my products yet. I have one product there so I could get a feel for how it would look. I'm anxious to get the rest up and going. Stay tuned! Take a look at my store and let me know what you think. Once I am fully up and running, I'll be offering a great sale. Be sure to stop back so you don't miss it. I'm also hoping to get the newsletter feature up, but that may take a while.

I don't know if you noticed, but my new blog header is now fully linked. The same header is used at my store and will also be linked once I figure it all out (it's a little more complicated there). I'll also be adding forum and gallery tags when those aspects of my store are in place. The gallery will be used only for sharing layouts using my kits. But I would love for you to add your layouts! That will all be in the newsletter when they are ready to go.

I'll be putting out a new CT call when everything is in place -- most likely sometime in August or September. I really want to get my CT active again! It's been too long and I've put off doing anything about it since I had this dream of my own store.

The ADSD blog train has been postponed until July 1. Once again, I will be in Michigan visiting family at that time, but I'll have my post scheduled so that it will post while I'm gone. I should warn you that this is a very, very small train. Don't be disappointed, though. You'll get enough goodies to make it worth your short ride. This will be the first time that I'll have a direct download for you and I would love to know how you like it, if it worked and if you had any trouble with it. You can email me but I may not get back to you right away. The train will be up all month, so if there is a problem with the link, I'll fix it when I get home or I'll give my tech guy (my son) a call and see what he can do.

Thanks for hanging in there with me while I make these changes!

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good Carolyn!
I'm so excited for you :D

When you're ready for a new CT: keep me in mind! You were awesome to work with :)

Big hugs
Suzan

Carolyn said...

Suzan,

Find Digi Cyber Scraps on facebook, please. And for some reason, we aren't friends on Facebook. Aren't you on there 'cause I thought at one time we were fb friends.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin