photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beginnings of a New Look

I don't know if you noticed or not, but I've started to revamp my blog. I figured that it was about time that I had a new look. The header is the only thing right now that is new, but it is quite different from the last one. On this header you may notice the "tags" that say blog, facebook, twitter and store. You can click on those images and a new window will open in your browser. For now, I have my personal facebook page listed, but am hoping to get a fan page (or whatever they are called) started. When that happens, the facebook "tag" will open to that page.

The store "tag" opens a window to my current store. That will also change when the new store is up and running. Speaking of the new store, we are one step closer. I've been waiting for my domain name to transfer from one company to my web hosting company. That is almost complete. When it is, the store will be almost ready to open. I'll have to do a little tweaking and add products and I'll be good to go.

I'll be working next on the background of my blog. Stay tuned for those updates. If you happen to come by and the blog looks all wonky, it's because I'm changing things around. Just keep popping in!

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin