photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Facebook Fan Page

Just a quick note to let you know that I have created a Facebook fan page for Digi Cyber Scraps. If you are on Facebook, sign in and search for me and then "like" me. When I get 25 fans, I can give you a direct link in my blog header. Until that time, the link is for my personal page.

If you have checked out the store, thanks. If you haven't, head on over and let me know what you think. I have some CT work to do today and then I'm going to start adding kits to the store. All the ones that have been available at my previous store will be available in the new one and hopefully there will be some new ones soon! The header over at the store is complete linked now and I'm happy with the results. You'll notice that the links for the gallery and forum are active, but I haven't made any changes to either of them except to add my header to the forum. I just ran out of time yesterday! The days are not long enough.

Off to work. Hopefully I'll be posting layouts later today.

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin