photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Friday, June 17, 2011

Second Garden Layout

After some problems with the store that I had to get straightened out before I could finish scrapping my garden pics, I finally got it all done and it didn’t take as long as I thought. So I was able to get another layout done this morning using the Summer Garden kit from MagsGraphics. This time I used another add-on in addition to the ones I used last time. Here are the pics of the base kit and the add-on that I didn’t show you last time. Again the previews are linked directly to the product in her store.

MagsGraphics_SummerGarden_BaseKit

MagsGraphics_SummerGarden_ToolsAdd-On

Now, here’s my second layout using this kit and add-on. I was telling Mags that I love flowering and grassy plants and I must have passed that love on to my son since he does the gardening in the family. I think that he finds it quite relaxing!

DCS_GARDEN02_WEB Template courtesy of Lorri’s Scraps

I’m done scrapping for now so that I can focus on the store and get it up and running before I head to Michigan on the 27th! I have a lot to do before I go, both online and at home. I wanted to give you a heads up, that when the store goes live, I will be having a sale in honor of my birthday which is tomorrow (I know, shameless plug). I haven’t totally decided what, but I have something in mind. You’ll just have to wait and see!

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin