photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lilies Abound

I’ve been diligently working on my CT duties today instead of the store. But that’s ok, I need a break from figuring things out there. But it’s been slow going with the layouts. I was hoping to have 2-3 done by now but only 1 got finished. It’s the same old story -- computer issues. It seems to again be running in reverse. But at least I got one finished! And I must say that I’m happy with it.

This kit from MagsGraphics this month is her Summer Garden kit. I had some great pics of our daylilies from last year (I haven’t gotten many from this year yet, although they look beautiful!) and since I’m behind in my scrapping, I thought that this would be a great kit to use for these pics. I started with the base kit and used several of the add-ons in this layer. First, the previews of her kit and then the layout. The previews are linked to her store for ease of finding them!

MagsGraphics_SummerGarden_BaseKit

MagsGraphics_Bugs-n-KissesKit

MagsGraphics_SummerGarden_SeedsAdd-On

DCS_GARDEN01_WEB

Template by Tiggconn's Scrap Designs

My husband is the daylily fan and my son does the gardening. He really enjoys it and does a good job. I guess it sort of runs in the family. My great grandfather started a greenhouse which is still operating in full force today. My cousins own/run the greenhouse and their children work there. We get most of our flowers from them, although these lilies did not come from there. There were actually purchased whereas our flowers/plants from the greenhouse are not. We are blessed to be surrounded by God’s beauty and so inexpensively!

Have a beautiful day!

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin