photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bad Blogger

I've been such a neglectful blogger of late. I've been so busy working on the store that I have totally forgotten my blog. And then, to top it all off, I left NYC for my annual trek to Michigan. Monday was a very early day for me as my flight left at 6:00 am. I'm not a morning person at all, but that day I certainly was. I flew to Milwaukee where I had a 2.5 hour delay and then on to Michigan.

I arrived to rainy cool weather, which I really didn't mind at all. We've been quite busy. I visited the school where my sister-in-law will be teaching in the coming school year and then on to the school where she taught this past year so that she could finish up a few things. That was on Tuesday. Then yesterday we had a busy shopping day. We met my sil's cousin for breakfast and spent a few hours shopping. There is a new yarn shop that opened up and we wanted to see it! Pretty cool stuff! I bought a few patterns but no yarn. We then headed to Joann's Fabrics for the yarn and knitting needles that I needed to my project. I was glad that we waited to get the yarn there. I got a great deal on sock yarn for my first pair of socks. I have other sock yarn at home, but I'm bound and determined to get these socks finished and I needed some yarn! You can't beat 97 cents for a skein. I needed 2! I also got another color but that one was a little more expensive but still on sale. I was very happy with those deals!

A bead shop and Office Depot were our next stops. I was able to do some Christmas shopping at Office Depot and I was VERY happy about that. I love to have all my shopping done by Thanksgiving and be able to focus on decorating and meal planning, etc.

Today won't be quite so busy. We have to run a few more errands and then I'll be back to knit or read. Tomorrow we leave for a few day at the lake with the parents of my sister-in-law's daughter-in-law. Did that make sense? That's where we've been each July 4 that I have been here. I love the fireworks overhead!

Have you checked out the store? If not, head on over and see what you can find. I'm still not really open for business -- I've set everything up with PayPal but I really want to test it all out before I open and I just haven't had a chance to do that. But head on over and browse. I think that you'll find some familiar things. I'm hoping to get a few new items in when I get home!

I'll try to be more faithful in posting. I really had wanted to get a freebie up for you before I left, but that didn't happen. However, you will be getting something tomorrow and with a direct download. Please let me know if you have any problems and I'll do my best to fix them from here. I'll be here until next Thursday when my sil and I head to Pennsylvania -- we're driving! I'm not exactly sure when I'll be back in NYC since my dh hasn't decided when to pick up me! But that's ok, I'll enjoy a visit with my parents and sister and her family!

Have a happy July 4!! Take lots of pics and then show me your layouts or post them in the gallery.

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin