photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011

June Blog Train

It looks like the ADSD blog train is not going to take place. There were only a few people that had signed up and at least one of the has had to drop out. A blog train of only a couple of people is not really a blog train at all. My part is finished, zipped and ready to go.

Since my part is all set, you are still going to get this mini kit. However, I want to be able to offer you a direct download so this mini kit may not be available on June 1. We are still in the process of setting up my store. We are waiting for my domain name to be transferred to the company that will be hosting my store. It's in the process, but not completed. Hopefully it will be done today or tomorrow at the latest. If that happens, the download will be ready on June 1. If not, it will have to wait because I will be away for a few days.

We are going to visit my parents. We leave on Sunday and return on Wednesday. I'll make sure that regardless of what happens, the mini kit will be available by sometime next week.

Since you may have to wait, I thought that I would give you a sneak peak.

sneak peak

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin