photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Friday, July 1, 2011

Choo, Choo - ADSD Blog Train

4099108161_cbec0769af_o



It’s time once again for the ADSD blog train. We are a month later than expected and we won’t be a long ride this time, but you will appreciate what you receive, I’m sure. Here’s my contribution for this train with the anticipated direct download! YAY!!!


DCS_ADSD_SUMMER_FUN_PREVIEW


download


Here’s the rest of the participants.


Mardesia @ Craftersboutique -- http://craftersboutique.blogspot.com


Ramona Memories -- http://dreamconnectionforum.blogspot.com/

If you have any problems with my download, you can drop me an email but since I’ll be out of town I won’t be able to do anything about it until I return (and that should be around July 9 or 10). But rest assured, you won’t miss out since this will be up all month.

Enjoy!

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)





CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine PickleMouse Freebie List

1 comments:

boop52245 said...

Thanks Carolyn got it this time love it. Hope you are enjoying your vacation very much.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin