photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Help Wanted

I guess that I was a little too cryptic in my last post when I said that I wanted help. Here's what I need: I need 2 people that would be willing to test the purchase process at my store. You will actually have to make a couple purchases and pay for them. However, I will fully reimburse what you spend and you will be able to keep what you download as my thanks.

I also need someone that uses PSP X to test some scripts for me before I put them in the store. You will also be able to keep and use those scripts as my thanks for testing them.

If you are interested in either of these "positions", please contact me. Thanks.

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin