photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reactivation

I've decided to reactivate this blog as I have joined a new CT.   I want to keep my other blog for posting my own designs and creations and layouts from those kits that my CT has created.  If you aren't familiar with my other blog, you can find it at www.digicyberscraps.com/blog.  That's where you will find most of my posts and all of my designs and layouts.

I thought, though, that I would like to showcase my CT work here to keep the two separate.  So, you will get some posts from time to time if you stick around.  I'll be sharing 2-3 layouts from my CT work each month and maybe even a freebie QP once in a while.  We'll have to see how that goes!  :-)

But for now, I'm back, even if only a couple times a month.

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)





0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin