photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Google Friend Connect

If you follow this blog through google friend connect (and there are 50 of you), please update your bookmarks to the new blog: www.digicyberscraps.com/blog. I'm trying to get a google friend connect widget on that blog, but so far it hasn't worked. I'm still working on it. In the meantime, you can connect to the new blog via feedburner and have the post emailed to you or in a reader (that widget is on the left side of the blog where it says "subscribe"). I don't want you to miss out on the freebies. I'm hoping to post more freebies in the near future! So head on over and make the necessary changes! You'll be glad that you did.

Thanks,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin