photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Friday, September 23, 2011

Changes

I know that I have been MIA and I apologize for that! But I've been busy with some things that will help me and make things a little easier for me. No, there is no new computer yet. I'm still saving up those pennies, but that takes quite a while. :-)

However, I did want to let you know about the newest thing that I have going on. Over the next several weeks (unless I find a quicker way to do it) I'll be moving this blog over to WordPress. Why? I'm glad that you asked. Although I like Blogger as my blog host, I can incorporate a WordPress blog with the store and have it all in one place. The new blog address is: www.digicyberscraps.com/blog. I just implemented this change today so if you head over there, you won't see anything that looks familiar. I wanted to give you all a heads up, though, so that you can change your feeds, bookmarks, etc. I don't want you to miss out on anything that might be happening on my blog, like a freebie or so. BTW, I am planning on a freebie in the very near future!

So, please make the changes and when the new blog is totally up and running, I won't be posting on this one anymore. Please don't miss out! See you on the other blog!

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin