photo MM-520x100-DigiScrap-Blue_zps81fb6a0c.jpg
Use my code (STMMMS2601) to receive $10 off your order!
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pics and a Request

I’m back from my trip to Michigan.  I’ve actually been back for a little over a week, but after being gone for 2 weeks there was a lot to do to catch up.  I think that I’ve finally gotten there!  Whew, it’s been a chore.

I thought that I would share some of my fireworks pics from this year.  They turned out a whole lot better than the ones that I took last year even though the fireworks were just as good or better than last year.  But part way through the show, my batteries died and I had forgotten to take the other set with me.  Oh well.

DSCF1645

DSCF1657

DSCF1655

DSCF1337

I know that the last picture is not of fireworks but I just couldn’t resist putting it in for you to see.  My sister-in-law has a very small pond in her yard (you know, one of the man-made little things with a “waterfall”) and this beautiful water lily was growing in the pond.  I just had to get some pics.  Such beauty in a little flower!

Now for my request:

help-wanted-ad

I’m almost finished setting up the store but need help from some of you.  I’m not going to post the details here so if you think that you might be interested, you’ll have to email me.  I will take the first 3-5 people that email me.  Once I give you the details of the help that I need, you can decide if you would like to help me or not.  If you do, you will be compensated for your help.  I do need at least one person that uses Paint Shop Pro and knows how to run scripts.  Are you willing and able to help?  It won’t take much of your time.  Please drop me an email if you are willing and able to help me out!  Thanks.

I know that it’s been a long time that I’ve had a freebie for you other than a blog train.  I’m hoping that changes this week.

Blessings,

burgundy signature (Small) (Small)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin